Thursday, August 14, 2008

YOURE EVERYTHING VIDEO-

There are so many videos out its hard to keep up. BUT inbetween all the fluff and BS that comes out, there are those videos that come and balance out the Karma, videos and records that come in and effect you. You're everything is one of those for me.

Before I was in the NYC I watched the new Bun B feat. Rick Ross David Banner and 8Ball and MJG "Youre Everything". I can not tell you how speechless I was. The video really effected me as well as the record.
These artists working together on a song shows unity. No matter what anyone says...THEY DIDNT HAVE TO DO THE TRACK TOGETHER. But they did.

The images in the video arent about bootys and bullshit, they are about other artists who made impacts on the cities, and with david banners part you see the Civil rights museaum is in jackson mississippi. I did not know that to be honest. So the video gives knowledge and homage.
The images in bun b and david banners faces in certain parts is not something you fake. you can feel the pain and can almost imagine what they are thinking.

I was so touched by the video, the images and the track, I had to write about it. Hip Hop in all shapes and forms is alive....and Even though I am not based in the south, thier pride is something I wish midwest would take notes on and get it together.


R.I.P PIMP C

Check out the video on youtube and support the record whenever how ever you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2pQqKDZBw0